Terms And Conditions
Types of Dumpsters and Max Weights
Construction and Home Box
Mixed construction debris, metal, wood, plastic, appliances, furniture,
yard waste. No dirt, concrete, palms, logs, paint, or hazardous waste allowed.
10 yard box: (14’length x 8’width x 2 1/2’ height) Max Weight 2 tons
20 yard box: (14’length x 8’width x 5’ height) Max Weight 3 tons
30 yard box: (16’length x 8’width x 6’ height) Max Weight 4 tons
40 yard box: (22’length x 8’width x 6 1/2’ height) Max Weight 5 tons
Extra Charges: Couches/Mattress/Box Springs = $25/ea and Tires = $20
Clean Concrete Only Box: 10 Yard Box only. Max Weight 8 Tons
No dirt, brick, re-bar or wire allowed. $795 if concrete is not clean.
Clean Dirt Only Box : 10 Yard Box Only. Max weight 10 tons
No sod, brick, concrete or rock allowed. $795 if dirt is not clean.
Mixed Dirt and Concrete Box : 10 Yard Box Only. Max weight 8 tons
No sod, brick or rock allowed.
Clean Wood Only Box: 40 Yard Box Only Max Weight 5 Tons
Scrap lumber, pallets, and plywood Only. Can contain nails and screws. No green waste, logs, painted or treated wood allowed.
Green Waste Only Box: 40 Yard Box Only Max weight 5 Tons
Mulch, wood chips, leaves, bushes, branches no bigger than 2” in diameter. No sod, dirt, palms, or logs allowed.
Terms and Conditions
1. Max weight limit: Customers exceeding the maximum weight limit will be charged an overage fee of $95 per ton. Receipt and copy of weight slip will be sent to customer.
2. Unacceptable Materials: No hazardous waste, wet garbage, TVs, palms or tree trunks allowed. Dirt, concrete, tar and gravel roofing must use a 10 yard box. The following is a list of some of the hazardous items that we do not accept: Pesticides, Paint or Paint thinner, Lead, Fluorescent Lights, Medical Waste, Asbestos, Gasoline, Insecticides, Propane Tanks, Poisons, and Motor Oil.
3. Do Not Overload Debris Box: Do not place materials above the sides of the debris box. A minimum $25 fee will be charged if box is overfilled.
4. Weekly Box Rental is 7 days: $25 for every additional day. In order to conserve fuel, we may drop-off your box a day early or pick-up (2) days later. If your service date does get adjusted, you will not be charged an additional day fee.
5. Extra Charges (Surcharge): Extra charge will apply for the following: Mattress/Box spring/Sofa - $25.00 each, Tires - $20.00 each, Truck Tires - $20 and Rolls of Carpet - $25.00 each.
6. Dry Run Charge: Do not block box day of pick-up and allow enough room for a safe pick-up. If the pick-up date of your debris box needs to change, you must call our office 24 hrs before scheduled pick-up date. If driver tries to pick-up box and is not able to due to a schedule change or if blocked, a minimum $75 Dry Run fee will be charged.
7. Damage to Pavement: Customer Takes Full Responsibility for any damage that may be caused to driveways, asphalt, lawns, sidewalks, etc. We recommend lying plywood down on the area the box will be placed. 8. Use of Equipment: The debris box that we furnish will remain our property. You will be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your handling of our box, except for normal wear and tear. You will not move or alter the box and will take reasonable precautions to prevent others from doing the same. You will use the box only for its intended purpose.