Terms And Conditions
Types of Dumpsters and Max Weights
Construction and Home Box
Mixed construction debris, metal, wood, plastic, appliances, furniture,
yard waste. No dirt, concrete, palms, logs, paint, or hazardous waste allowed.
10 yard box: (14’length x 8’width x 2 1/2’ height) Max Weight 2 tons
20 yard box: (14’length x 8’width x 5’ height) Max Weight 3 tons
30 yard box: (16’length x 8’width x 6’ height) Max Weight 4 tons
40 yard box: (22’length x 8’width x 6 1/2’ height) Max Weight 5 tons
Extra Charges: Couches/Mattress/Box Springs = $25/ea and Tires = $25/ea tp $150/ea
Clean Concrete Only Box: 10 Yard Box only. Max Weight 8 Tons
No dirt, brick, re-bar or wire allowed. $795 if concrete is not clean.
Clean Dirt Only Box : 10 Yard Box Only. Max weight 10 tons
No sod, brick, concrete or rock allowed. $795 if dirt is not clean.
Mixed Dirt and Concrete Box : 10 Yard Box Only. Max weight 8 tons
No sod, brick or rock allowed.
Clean Wood Only Box: 40 Yard Box Only Max Weight 5 Tons
Scrap lumber, pallets, and plywood Only. Can contain nails and screws. No green waste, logs, painted or treated wood allowed.
Terms and Conditions
1. NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS/BANNED SUBSTANCES: NO Treated wood waste- Any hazardous waste and treated wood found in containers will be subject to a $100 minimum surcharge, & $130/cubic yard.
The purchaser agrees that they shall not dump any hazardous materials, food waste, liquid waste, Pesticides, Paint or Paint Thinner, Lead, Fluorescent lights, Medical Waste, Asbestos, Gasoline, Insecticides, Propane tanks, Poisons, or Motor oil. Renters agree that hazardous materials/food waste etc are subject to disposal fees set by transfer stations, and take monetary responsibility for spills/clean-up costs, fees, or penalties pursuant to the requirements of the California Hazardous Substances Tax Law.
2. Do Not Overfill Boxes: Do Not place materials above the sides of the debris box. The material must be flush and not exceed the ‘water fill line’. A minimum $25 fee will be applied if the box is overfilled, & $75 dry run charge to come back another time. Some overfilled boxes must be cleared before pick-up can be scheduled. Extra day charges/dry run charges will still accrue if debris boxes cannot be cleared within 15 minutes.
3. Subject to Evaluation: Mixed Debris boxes may contain mixed solid construction material and no dirt/gravel or inert. Wood boxes may not contain any other material than wood. No treated wood is allowed. Inert boxes may not contain any residual waste or trash. Any load is subject to evaluation upon arrival by the transfer station. If the box is deemed “dirty” a full mixed debris price will incur. Purchasers will be notified if there is any change to the evaluation of the material thereof. All loads shall be either recycled or destroyed according to city ordinates/codes of regulations. All materials are evaluated and scaled by the recycling station.
4. MAX WEIGHT LIMIT/SURCHARGES: Please be advised, debris boxes that exceed the maximum weight limit will be charged from $110 to 120/ton for an overage surcharge. (Materials are weighed at transfer stations on a certified scale, with a gross and tare weight for accuracy.) Tires $25-150. (Tractor tires/large tires are a minimum of $150 each.) Oversized Load $35/ton extra [jacuzzis, tree trunks, trailers, etc]. No cars, vehicles or boats. Fridges and freezers $50 extra.
5. Rental Period: Box Rental is 7 days OR less. There is a $25 fee for every additional day. Pick-up & drop-offs are via 4-hour window appointment; If you need more days, please call ahead of time. Pick-up is exactly a week from the drop-off date unless otherwise notified. Early pick up must be made 48 hours in advance to date, and 72 hours in advance over the weekends. Last minute changes will incur a $25-75 rescheduling fee.
6. Dry Run Charge: Please leave the debris bin unobstructed on the day of pick up and allow enough room for safe pick up. Any gate codes should be notified prior to pick-up confirmation. If the pick-up date of your debris box needs to change, please call our office 24hr before the scheduled pickup date. If a driver is en-route to pick up the debris bin and is unable to, due to a last-minute schedule change or blocked clearance, a minimum of $75 and a maximum of $250 Dry Run fee will be added to cover hauling expenses.
7. Liability: By agreeing to this rental, Purchaser/Customer understands all risks and agrees to take full responsibility for any damage that may be caused to driveways, asphalt, lawns, sidewalks, water pipes etc, if we are asked to place a dumpster in obscure areas. We recommend laying down plywood on the area the box will be placed if the area is unpaved or have pavers. Purchaser agrees that any additional damages to the debris box including warping, scratching, and bending caused by heavy equipment use, will be implied as a debt upon the purchaser. Eco box Recycling INC is released of all liability including bodily injury or damage while the box is in possession of the purchaser.
8. Late fees or late payments: Should this account upon default, be collected by or through an attorney at law, or a certified collection agency, the renter (i.e. Purchaser) agrees to pay reasonable attorney’s and collections fees, in addition to the indebtedness thereon. Late fees will incur $25 per billing cycle per invoice. After 60 day period without payment, bill will be sent to collections.
9. For Permit Only: Purchaser agrees to examine all invoices/tickets and to notify servicer (Ecobox Recycling Inc) immediately of any failure of delivery, shortage, or error and further agrees that such invoices shall be presumed correct unless he/she notifies servicer in writing of such failure of delivery, shortage, discrepancy or error within his/her receipt. For CDD/permit customers: Ecobox must be provided with any Permits before the pickup date. Permits cannot be printed on the ticket without advanced notice. Permits must be given prior to ordering the debris box. Please be advised that any ticket request made within 30 days is free. Any request for tickets after 30 days will be $5/ticket.